If you’re planning to travel out of Nigeria, one important document you need is the yellow card. In Nigeria, the yellow card is a type of immunization card that shows that you have been vaccinated against yellow fever. Here’s how to get the e-yellow card in Nigeria:
- Visit the National Primary Health Care Development Agency website at https://www.nphcda.gov.ng/, and click on the “e-yellow card” button on the homepage.
- Fill out the application form with your personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, passport number, and other relevant details.
- After you have successfully completed the application form, you will be redirected to the payment page. You will be required to pay a fee of N2000 to obtain the electronic version of your yellow card.
- Make the payment online using your ATM card or any other payment platform you prefer. Once you’ve completed the payment, you will receive a confirmation email containing your reference number.
- Proceed to any yellow fever vaccination center or any other designated health center in your area for the yellow fever vaccination. After the vaccination, you will be issued the e-yellow card which has a QR code that can be scanned by immigration officials at the airport.
- The e-yellow card can be downloaded and printed from the National Primary Health Care Development Agency website. You can also carry a soft copy on your mobile device.
In summary, getting an e-yellow card in Nigeria is a straightforward process. Ensure you get vaccinated against yellow fever and obtain your yellow card before embarking on any international travel to avoid any inconvenience at the airport.