Are you ready to take a stand against drug abuse and trafficking? The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) opens the door for you with its 2023 recruitment exercise. If you’re a Nigerian and meet their specific requirements, you are welcome to apply.
So how can you join the ranks? Well, the NDLEA has made it straightforward. The entire application process is happening online! Simply head over to their official website during the application period. You’ll have four weeks to submit your application, beginning on Sunday, March 12, 2023. After the application period closes, selected candidates move onto the next stage.
Remember, to be considered, you’ll need to meet certain requirements. Here’s what the NDLEA is looking for:
Eligibility For NDLEA 2023 Recruitment
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Must have a valid means of identification
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- Must not be less than 18 years or more than 50 years of age
- Must be medically and physically fit
The agency also noted that applicants with a history of drug addiction, financial insolvency, or criminal record will not be considered for the recruitment exercise.
Requirements for NDLEA 2023 Recruitment
- Passport photograph: Candidates are required to provide a recent passport photograph to be attached to their application form.
- Educational certificates: Candidates must provide copies of their academic certificates, including secondary school leaving certificates, tertiary institution certificates, and any other relevant certificates.
- Certificate of State of Origin: Candidates are expected to provide a certificate of origin from their state of origin, which should be issued by the appropriate authorities.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age: Candidates are required to provide either their birth certificate or a declaration of age from a court of law.
- National Identity Card: Candidates must provide a valid National Identity Card as proof of their identity.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate: Candidates who have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) are required to provide their NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has announced various job openings in different positions. If you are interested in joining the NDLEA, then this is a great opportunity for you to apply.
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II (CONPASS 08)
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9)
- Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10)
- Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (07)
- Senior Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (06)
- Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (05)
- Narcotic Assistant I – CONPASS (04)
- Narcotic Assistant II – CONPASS (03)
- Artisan, Mechanic, Driver, Cleaner/Gardener, and other similar positions.
Are you eligible and interested in joining the fight against drug abuse and trafficking in Nigeria? The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is recruiting, providing a golden opportunity for qualified Nigerians to have an impact in this vital area. But remember, each position requires different qualifications and skills, so make sure to check the details closely.
This 2023 recruitment exercise by the NDLEA will fill positions in three categories: the Superintendent Cadre (General Duties or Specialists), Narcotic Agent Cadre, and Narcotic Assistant Cadre.
For the Superintendent Cadre, three spots are open. Are you a holder of a first Degree/HND from a recognized learning institution and do you have an NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate? This could be your chance!
If you’re educated in the medical field—the Narcotic Agent Cadre has three positions available. Whether you’re a registered nurse, midwife, pharmacy tech, lab tech, dental tech, or something similar, this could be your opportunity.
Maybe you don’t have a degree but you have a passion for this cause. Applying for the Narcotic Assistant Cadre could be a perfect fit. There are two positions available, applicants should possess at least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
The NDLEA is serious about their mission and equally serious about maintaining a transparent and fair recruitment process. Misconduct won’t be taken lightly—anyone found falling foul of the rules will be disqualified from the recruitment exercise and may face legal prosecution.
NDLEA 2023 Recruitment Application Deadline
The deadline for submitting applications is April 8th, 2023.
Interested applicants should apply for the NDLEA recruitment exercise via this website